Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Greatest Bobble Head Ever

I got some really nice gifts over the holiday season.  It was the typical holiday fare such as clothes, gift cards, and DVDs.  I am okay with all those types of gifts.  The clothes is usually something sports related such as a Dodger shirt or a Raider jacket.  I always need new sports gear.  I always need new Dodger gear because I go to a lot of games and even when I am not at Dodger Stadium, I still like to rep the team.

There was one gift that just blew me away.  It was given to me by my family on New Years Day.  I was shocked when I pulled it out of the box.

The gift was a bobble head of me!  This is a genuine 1/1 of yours truly.  This looks just like me and was at first kind of creepy.  I have never seen a miniature version of myself.

Here is the real me playing some Trivial Pursuit.  Not all of you know what I actually look like.  You may have only seen photos of me from various autograph signings or my blogger profile picture.

As you can see, the bobble Spiegel has my signature sideburns.  My sideburns have been one of my trademarks for several years.  I also have lovely thick hair that will be with me for a very long time and my bobble also has some nice locks.

This is my sister and I.  She is the genius that set up, getting a bobble head made of me.  She know I collect them and knew that I would be overjoyed with such a killer gift.  I am also showing this photo so you guys can see how my face looks.  Some of the photos that you may have seen shows me with shades or regular glasses.

 My bobble head even has my name on it.  This makes it official.  The only Spiegel bobble head in existence.  I also hope you guys can compare my real life pictures with my bobble pictures.  Maybe some of you guys will get confused and not know which is which.

This gift will make Dodgerbobble jealous.  Even the great Dodgerbobble himself will never have a Spiegel in his collection. 






10 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

That is a cool sister! I would HATE to see a bobblehead of myself.

Anonymous said...

That's a sick present! Nice addition to your collection.

Dodgerbobble said...

I love it, and yes...I'm jealous!

Greg Zakwin said...

Good stuff man!

Spankee said...

That's brave posting a picture of your sister.

Oh, now that I look at it again, you are in the picture, too.

I didn't notice you the first 3 or 4 hundred times.

Sweet bobblehead. The closest thing I have is a bobble head of a college graduate that has a picture of my face taped to it. Not nearly as cool.

Nachos Grande said...

What a great gift (and a thoughtful sister)!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! My girlfriend recently sent me info on a site where you have your own bobblehead made just by sending in a pic. Maybe that's the same site your fam used.

Fuji said...

Pure awesomeness!

Roberto Baly said...

Sweeeeeeeeeet!