Friday, July 1, 2011

2010 Topps Chrome Blaster Break

I am a total sucker for the discounted blasters at Wal-Mart.  I check the card aisle every time I enter that place with the hopes of finding a discounted blaster or some new product.  This time around I found a blaster of 2010 Topps Chrome $11.99.  I was hoping that the cards from this blaster weren't going to be warped.  Some of the 2010 Topps Chrome that was released after all the complaints were a lot more flat.  You know,flat, the way a baseball card is supposed to be.  Sadly, I got a the 2010 Topps Chrome Warped Edition packs.  How could Topps even release such a product?

Anyways, most of these cards are for trade.  I am only going to keep one of the cards that I pulled from these packs.  It was a gamble for me to purchase this product and I lost.  Now, I can only hope that someone needs some of these cards so, I can get something that will fit nicely into my collection.

Who put the stoney looking girl on the box?

Pack 1:
Curtis Granderson #71
Brandon Phillips #54
Johnny Cueto X-Fractor #5
Andre Ethier #74

Pack 2:
John Lackey #19
Chris Coghlan #65
Hunter Pence #164
Raul Ibanez #170

Pack 3:
Mark Teixeira #75
Felix Hernandez #192
Michael Young X-Fractor #108
Kosuke Fukudome #94


Pack 4:
Michael Young #108
Michael Cuddyer #132
Scott Sizemore Refractor #175
Lance Berkman #73

Pack 5:
Jason Donald # 180
Wilson Ramos #189
James Shields #63
Freddy Sanchez #41

Pack 6:
Carlos Santana #198
Mike McCoy #206
Jake Peavy Refractor #102
Adrian Gonzalez #25


Pack 7:
Stephen Strasburg! #212
Roy Oswalt #121
Chris Carpenter X-Fractor #99
Victor Martinez #12

Pack 8:
Hiroki Kuroda #113
Kevin Youkilis #85
Kosuke Fukudome Purple Refractor #ed/599 #94(my only keeper)
Derek Lee #2


The Fukudome Purple Refractor is the only card that I am keeping for my collection.  It will fit into my Japanese PC.  Everything else is up for grabs.  So, please let me know if any of these cards are of interest to you.

1 comment:

Funner Here said...

I don't think I have the Strasburg or the Oswalt. I will find you something real nice in exchange for them for our next trade!!!