Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trade Post from the Heavens featuring Cardboard Heaven

Cam from Cardboard Heaven ,recently sent me a trade package with some greatness in it.  He sent me my first Ichiro rookie card.  It's a 2001 Topps card.  This acquisition also knocks off a card from my most wanted list.

He also sent me my first Kurt Suzuki auto.  I began following Kurt Suzuki's career when he was at Cal State Fullerton and have continued to follow him in the bigs.  The Peak Performance autos look really nice.  Topps did a great job with this set.  I may look to obtain more autos from this set.


Also, included in this trade was a 2010 Bowman Platinum Refractor #ed/999.  You can definitely see the rainbow glow from the picture above.  I am really happy with how this trade came together.  Cam collects Brewers, Ravens and he has various other player collections going on.  Check out his blog and make a deal with him.  He is an easy trader to deal with and I hope that I'll be able to swing a deal with him in the future.
Thanks for the cards!!!

No comments: