Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Can Handle Two Blogs

If you read my last post, you will know that I floated an idea around about a trade bait blog.  A simple blog where multiple bloggers can post a card that another blogger can claim and make an offer on.  The idea got a good response from the blog world and I set it up today.

The blog is called the Blog of Trade Bait.  Simple name for a simple premise.  I have sent invites out to some bloggers that said that they wanted to contribute to this blog.  If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

I have already posted up a brief intro as well as an auto of a very popular star baseball player for trade.  Check out the post here and make me an offer.

Thank you for your support.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Great idea--just make sure to fix your first link as right now it goes nowhere.

Alfredo Ortega said...

Would love to take part in the blog

gcrl said...

count me in - pls send me aninvite